Navigation

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Novel In Progress

Okay, if by now it is not obvious, then let me state the obvious. Repetition of a word.. go me! Any way, I am currently working on my first novel called 'A Kiss That Bites'. Right now it is a working title and not the final. Cause obviously? To me, it sucks. However, it will do for now. Any way, the story is pretty much about werewolves. At least my version of what a werewolf is and where they come from. Intrigued yet?

Of course that isn't the only creature going to be making appearances in my book. I have a whole list of creatures awaiting their spot in the lime light. However, my main focus will be more towards the werewolf side.

I am attempting to write a novel that is not so cliche like so many other werewolf books and I want some action! I have read a lot of Romance Novels involving werewolves and they all read the same to me. I want something a little darker, a little edgier, and a whole lot more sensual.

I have yet to find that match. With the exception of a few authors who include werewolves as part of the "changeling" or "shifter" breeds. Which is all fine and dandy and I love those, but I want something... different.

So, look out Para world... I am about to rock your socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment