Navigation

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Poem For Story (possibly)

He sits upon his throne, over looking his people who worships his deathly grace.
All hail Anubis!
They scream from the sands below the gilded throne.
He smiles at his people.
The Jackels and The Dogs.
Both worship him and love him.

He kept the peace for many a year.
None dare defy his might or power.
Soon jealousy grows else where in the heavens.
Whispers of discontent is brought to his elegant ears.
He rises to the challenge brought on by his hated enemy.
New Dogs are born from flesh and bite.

A scourge He must rid the world of.
None dare to oppose his great people.
A war follows.
Blood spilled and many die.
Many cry and many mourn.
He feels sorry for all who came and went.

He weeps for the loss of his precious Jackels.
Yet, one remains.
She was the strongest of them all.
He saw her and gave her a gift.
She kept it secret for many a year.
A child.
Whom will eventually bring peace and The Jackels home.



Something I came up with a few weeks ago. I am still debating if I want to put this into my story or not. I love how it kind of does a bit of back history into the story itself. Kind of explains where the Lycki come from, but it is not exactly cannon to the story. I may end up editing it if I decide to use it for the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment