Navigation

Friday, January 14, 2011

One Liners (because my Muse says so)

"I am the baddest mathah-fucker around! So suck it!" - Alexander

**Me thinks Alex is moody today. I guess he got a bad case of the blue balls!

"Shut up creator. My balls are fine.... thank you." - Alexander

**Oh really? Last I checked...

"Ah! I can take no more of your poking at my state of arousal or lack there of!" - Alexander

**Poor baby. I guess he is really horny.

"Heh, so that is why Alex is so moody?" - Cedric

**Don't laugh Cedric. Your next. >.>

"Eeek... woman. No!" - Cedric

**oO I think I just saw Cedric faint...

"Woman I doona think you should be teasin' my friends." - Drystan

**Oh really? I got a tease for you. She has long black hair and a pair of sexy blues!

"..." - Drystan

**Whoot! Round one. Characters 0 - Me 3. I so pwn you guys!

"Wait... what? Three points. I think that is a little unequal lass." - Drystan

**Of course it is. I created you and there is three of you. So... 3 points. Get over it.

"..." - Drystan

No comments:

Post a Comment